Being allowed for consumption recently, CBD has quickly become a well-known product. The major reasons for that are the amazing properties that make it possible to treat a wide range of diseases and health issues. People can find a solution to many problems in one product.
There is nothing surprising that there are many ways of consuming CBD, for example, there are edibles, tinctures, cigarettes, and more. Many people prefer CBD dabs over other products. In this review, we will try to figure out why is it so. Benefits, effects, and side effects will also be provided to make it easier for you to decide whether you will go for it or not.
What are CBD dabs?
Dabbing implies that the consumers inhale concentrated vapours in small quantities. CBD dabs are any products containing this substance, that can be used this way. The goods must be made of pure concentrates received from the non-psychoactive cannabis plant. The products should not contain THC; consequently, they cannot get the users “high”.
The most common form of products suitable for this method is CBD wax or similar concentrates. Their texture and consistency tend to vary due to the type. This way, consumers can experience a bit different effect and taste. So, it is for them to decide which one they want to utilize.
How do CBD dabs work?
All the beneficial CBD dabs effects appear thanks to their interaction with the human body. For this purpose, you have to know what this substance is. It is cannabidiol that is a compound of the cannabis plant. The manufacturers can apply several types of extraction to get pure product, for example, CO2 extraction.
The interaction with the human body occurs in such a way that the derivative enhances the endocannabinoid system, which contains receptors. It sustains good health-supporting, and balancing immunological, neurological, and physiological processes. The molecules of CBD are similar to endocannabinoids that support the whole system. There may be cases of these molecules deficit. Consequently, CBD can block the breakdown of the endocannabinoids within the human body.
The endocannabinoid system includes such receptors as CB1 and CB2. The receptors CB1 are mainly located in the brain and are responsible for mood, emotions, coordination, movement, appetite, thinking, and many other functions. CB2 are mostly found in the immune system, and affect pain and inflammation. CBD can change the shape of the receptor CB1, not allowing THC to bind to them directly. THC is another compound of the hemp plant which obtains the psychotic effect and is removed from the final product in most cases. This way, CBD acts on these receptors so it can treat a wide range of health issues and improve overall health.
As soon as the consumers inhale vapour from wax or any other suitable form, CBD gets into the lungs immediately. After the molecules of cannabidiol are transferred into the bloodstream, they travel with the blood all over the body. This way, they solve the health issues where it is required.
Types and differences of CBD dabs
As mentioned above, dabs are all substances suitable for dabbing. In most cases, it is a CBD dab wax. Still, there are more forms that can be used for this purpose, such as shatter, crystals, and budder. This means that any customer will find a substance which is more convenient. Wax is considered to be the easiest form of products to work with, but the rest of cannabidiol products are not hard to use for dabbing as well. Here is some fundamental information on the various kinds of products which are available on the market:
- CBD dab oil. This form is not convenient when it comes to usage. The thing is that oil is sticky and more liquid in comparison with other kinds of CBD concentrate. Thanks to this, it is likely to stick to the edges.
- CBD shatter. It is also called a slab. This form is hard at room temperature, so it is better to use heat. On the one hand, it is not hard to transport shatter. On the other hand, it leaves small flakes in the concentrate container that are hard to remove.
- CBD wax. This form blends the attributes of both oil and shatter. CBD wax is not as liquid as oil, and it is not as hard as shatter. This makes it easy to put it into the concentrate container and perform CBD wax dab easily.
- CBD crystals. This is a pure isolate received from the plant. Crystals usually look like CBD shatter.
- CBD budder. This is a form of cannabidiol concentrate which looks like creamy butter. Unlike crystals and shatter, budder obtains a more whipped texture, so there are a lot of consumers that find it easier to work with this product.
How to use CBD dabs
The consumers can use two methods. The easiest way is to use oil through a vape pen. It functions almost like an ordinary vape pen, but it is constructed to work with the substances which are not liquid. It is necessary to put a small piece of wax, for example, on the coils. They will heat it up and create a vapour that is inhaled through a mouthpiece.
The second method is a bit more complicated. The consumers need to use a rig, which is a device including a water pipe, a blowtorch, a dome, and a tool. The users need to utilize the handheld blowtorch to get the bowl heated up. After that, they are to make use of a tool to put a small amount of CBD inside to make vapour. Then, they can inhale it.
Benefits of CBD dabs
There are many reasons why people buy CBD wax, shatter, or something else. This method of consuming cannabidiol obtains a number of advantages. Here are a few benefits for you to understand if you want to try it:
- This method provides instant relief. When the vapour gets into the body, it is carried with blood very quickly. For this reason, the effect comes almost immediately.
- CBD dabs are natural. As described above, the extract is received from the hemp plant. The herbs are grown under strict regulations to produce high-quality CBD dabs for sale. Moreover, medical hemp is legal; consequently, if you purchase the product at a specialized shop, there will be no problem with any chemicals.
- It is easy to measure the necessary dose. Determining the dosage is extremely important as the chance of getting side effects is lower if the amount of substance is right. The thing is that even new consumers do not find it too hard to do that.
- It is an amazing experience. Not every enthusiast tries something new as they tend to stick to one consumption method. Consequently, you never know how it affects your body unless you try it.
Effects of CBD dabs
When people take their first dab, they can feel their blood rushing to the head. They can also experience some coughing. Besides that, if they have any pain, the users will feel relieve much faster comparing to edibles or pills intake. Dabbing will transfer CBD into the bloodstream, effectively and quickly. Cannabidiol can also provide a sense of relief as it restores the body’s natural balance.
The effects are numerous and extremely beneficial. When it comes to the brain, cannabidiol performs anti-anxiety, neuroprotective, antidepressant, and antioxidant benefits. For the stomach, it delivers antiemetic effect along with appetite control. CBD can also improve the bones’ condition as it can stimulate new bone growth and strengthen them. This is important for people who suffer from osteoporosis. If you have glaucoma, you can also use it as the compound to perform vasorelaxant action. The derivative can be beneficial for the heart due to anti-inflammatory and anti-ischemic effects. It can also lower blood pressure, which is important as well.
Thanks to the mentioned effects, it can treat the following diseases:
- Alzheimer’s disease;
- Parkinson’s disease;
- Multiple sclerosis, and many more.
Side effects of CBD dabs
The majority of consumers do not face any side effects. According to the researches, the compound is considered to be well-tolerated and safe. Even if there are side effects, they are not severe. For example, it can be:
- Decrease in appetite;
- Dry mouth;
- Low blood pressure;
Another good part is that the mentioned side effects tend to occur when people consume CBD for the first time or due to an overdose. As soon as the body gets used to the compound, and the dose becomes regular, the symptoms are likely to be eliminated. Otherwise, the users should talk to a doctor, and most probably, they will have to stop the intake.
Any CBD products are also not allowed for pregnant and breastfeeding women, no matter if it is dabbing or other forms. This is because cannabidiol can affect the baby negatively that can lead to health issues in the future.
To avoid the occurrence of side effects, the consumers should consult a physician to decide if there is any need for this solution and what the dosage should be.
- How much CBD wax should I use?
Different products obtain different potencies; consequently, how concentrated the wax is. Generally speaking, consumers are advised to start with small doses to see how they would feel. The majority of enthusiasts take one or two crumb-sized pieces of wax per dose.
- Can consuming dabs get me “high”?
Dabs available for sale do not contain THC in most of the cases. Even if they do, its amount is too low to make the users feel “high”. Thus, it will never induce such an effect.
- Which form of dab is the best?
All dabs have their advantages and disadvantages. This means that one consumer finds wax to be the perfect option while another would go for crystalline. Hence, it is for the users to decide which one is the best.
- Is it legal to use CBD dabs?
These products are legal in all the states of America, as well as in many other countries. Despite that, there are some places where it is not allowed for usage. That is why consumers should see the laws before they purchase any product.
As you can see from this CBD dabs review, this method of consuming cannabidiol is extremely effective and fast. Thanks to the way it is delivered to the body, the consumers get the beneficial effects almost immediately, which is vital for some cases. One more benefit is that it is not hard to prepare it for usage – every user will figure out how to do that. There is also a wide range of the product`s forms, which allows enthusiasts to choose the most convenient one. So, if you are looking for an ideal method of cannabidiol intake, you should consider dabbing.